Canyon Sportsman Alliance Corp (“CSA”) is a California not-for-profit corporation (501(c)(3) status pending) the mission of which is to preserve an endangered site in Southern California for the service of the local military and law enforcement communities and for the enjoyment of its firearm enthusiast members.
CSA values the privacy of all end users (“Users”) of CSA's website, available at www.canyonsportsmanalliance.org (the “Site”). This Policy explains what information CSA collects about Users and how CSA uses that information. Before using the Site or submitting any information to the Site, please read this Policy carefully for an explanation of how CSA will treat such information.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you are prohibited from using the Site. Please note that this Policy only applies to information collected on the Site. If you have further questions about this Policy, please contact CSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. CSA reserves the right to change the Site and this Policy at any time (see “Changes to the Policy” below). The Terms and Conditions for the Site are available at www.canyonsportsmanalliance.org/terms-and-conditions.html (the “Terms and Conditions”) and are incorporated by reference herein.
1. User Information
In order to access some of the Site’s services and functionality – including, without limitation, getting involved with CSA, contacting CSA through the Site and making donations – you must provide CSA and, as applicable, CSA’s service providers with certain information (“User Information”) which may include, by way of example and not limitation, the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your Business/Organization/Institution name
- Your credit card or other financial information
- Any other personally identifiable information
2. Other Information and Tracking
Other information that does not personally identify a User (“Other Information”) may be collected when User participates in certain features of the Site. The Site may use standard technology and other tools, such as cookies – which may include both first party and third party cookies – to automatically collect Other Information, such as your IP address, geographic location, searches, things you click on, browser type, operating system type, the pages you view and request, and the date and time of your visits. We also use Google Analytics and my use other types of third party data and analytical services. This information is aggregated and used to improve the Site and the Content (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and services CSA offers through the Site.
3. Use and Sharing of User Information and Other Information
User Information and Other Information may be compiled and used by CSA (or third party services) for the following purposes:
- To send information concerning CSA
- To provide you with Content and services available at or via the Site
- To solicit and process donations
- To determine how CSA can better serve its Users
- To customize the Content provided to Users by CSA or via the Site
- To analyze User interactions with the Site and improve the Site and CSA’S services
- To initiate or respond to a subpoena, investigative demand, or other discovery request that is properly served pursuant to state or federal law
- To take actions necessary to protect and/or to defend CSA’S rights and property (including intellectual property)
- To identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and misuse or unauthorized use of the Site
- To enforce CSA’S Terms and Conditions and/or this Policy
- To provide information, presentations, pictures, videos and illustrations regarding CSA and its programs
CSA may share User Information and Other Information with:
- Third party services that CSA uses to manage User Information and Other Information
- Third parties with whom CSA works to enhance the services that CSA provides
- Third party services that CSA uses to process donations to CSA
- Third parties for the purpose of verifying Users’ qualifications to access the Site
- Government agencies (including courts and law enforcement agencies)
- Parties to civil or criminal litigation or arbitration (including arbitrators and/or mediators involved in litigation or arbitration)
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on behalf of CSA or its designees
- Other third parties under special circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, or protecting the safety of Users
If you do not wish to be contacted by CSA you can send us a request to email@example.com
To the extent that you provide User Information or Other Information to CSA concerning third parties, that information will be subject to the same conditions as set forth above.
4. Right to Review, Correct and Delete Personally Identifiable Information
If you provide CSA with User Information, you have the right to:
- Review such User Information
- Request that CSA correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in such User Information
- Request that your User Information not be used to contact User
- Request that your User Information be removed from any CSA solicitation list
- Request that your User Information be deleted from CSA’s records
If you request that your User Information be deleted from CSA’s records, there may be a brief delay in processing that request while CSA verifies that the request is valid and originates from you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact CSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Children’s Policy
CSA does not allow submissions of personally identifiable information (including User Information) by any person CSA actually knows is a child under the age of 13. By submitting information to the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not under the age of 13. If CSA learns that any personally identifiable information has been submitted by any child under the age of 13, then CSA will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
6. Security Measures
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. CSA may use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect User Information from unauthorized and improper access, use, disclosure, modification, and destruction, but cannot assure that those technologies and procedures will be effective.
7. Linked Sites
Other websites, materials, or locations that may be linked to or from the Site (“Linked Sites”). Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to Linked Sites, and CSA is not responsible for, nor does CSA have any control over, the privacy practices of Linked Sites or other parties. CSA encourages you to be aware when you leave the Site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. The Policy applies solely to information collected by CSA.
8. Changes to the Policy
CSA may occasionally, and reserves the right at any time to, update or otherwise revise this Policy. If CSA does update or revise this Policy, CSA will update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Policy. You should review this Policy each time you access the Site to stay informed about CSA’S collection, use, and disclosure of User Information and Other Information on the Site.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE POLICY AND ANY UPDATES TO THE POLICY.
9. California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you may submit a written request to CSA about how CSA has shared your User Information with select third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, CSA will identify the categories of information shared, if any, and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. Please submit a written request to email@example.com
10. Contact Information
CSA welcomes Users’ comments and questions regarding this Policy. You should contact CSA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this Policy.
Last Updated: April 6, 2018